A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Yaprak Harrison:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Yaprak Harrison is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Yaprak Harrison, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Anxiety Disorders
- Eating Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Harrison graduated from Hacettepe Universitesi, Ankara.
Dr. Harrison has 4 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Yaprak Egilmez Harrison MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Yaprak E. Harrison practice?
- Dr. Yaprak Harrison has 4 office locations.
Dr. Yaprak Harrison practices Psychiatry near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Psychiatrists.