A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Yaprak Harrison:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Yaprak Harrison is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Harrison
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Harrison Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Yaprak Harrison, MD, PHD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Anxiety Disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Eating Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Harrison graduated from Hacettepe Universitesi, Ankara.
Dr. Harrison has 4 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Yaprak Egilmez Harrison MD and PHD is a female Psychiatrist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Yaprak E. Harrison practice?
- Dr. Yaprak Harrison has 1 office location.
Dr. Yaprak Harrison practices Psychiatry near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Psychiatrists.