Family Practitioner, Primary Care Doctor
Video profile

3.0

Not a helpful doctor at all show details Not a helpful doctor at all
Sep 10th, 2015

Patients have enough frustration with their physical problems already, and this doctor will only add to your frustration. It's like a battle with her. -- She tends to blame the patient. When I first complained about symptoms, she said it's all due to my psychological stress and nothing else (but of course things proved her wrong). And when I said situations got worse, she blamed me for not doing X and Y, but she never told me to do X or Y. Not friendly, and certainly not supportive. I constantly have to struggle with how I could get this doctor to work with me. -- She is more interested in getting you to see her repeatedly than helping you identify problems or referring you to specialist. But visits to her office never yielded anything useful: she refused to do tests or recommend medication, and was very vague (and say 1-2 sentences only) about what you could do yourself. I went many times but never came back with knowing something that I didn't know before. In one case I was seen by her physician assistant, who actually did provide something helpful, at least more helpful than her. - I suspect that she does not fully understand some technical language in the test result. She didn't realize that the result came before I reminded her and said only two words hesitantly when I asked her for result. She is really causing more trouble (by not referring you to specialist sooner and by refusing to do tests) and is hardly helping with anything in my effort to seek cure. Don't go to her simply because of the location and her ability to speak Chinese. (A good English-speaking doctor could have explained things to you much better than she does.) You need a competent and responsible PCP who cares for your health, and this one is not.

Apr 10th, 2013

Every time, the waiting time is insanely long!! I dont think she cares about my concerns! I would like to have a few blood work done, b/c I suspect that something might be wrong. BUT she always have her own opinion and NEVER ordered any test for me, which is really frustrating!! I am definitely switching PCP!

Dec 7th, 2011

Very excellent overall experience with this doctor and the office. Doctor is easy to discuss any problem with, listens to me respectfully, follows up.

Good new for Chinese speaking patients show details Good new for Chinese speaking patients
Jan 7th, 2011

It made me feel very comfortable that I found a doctor can speak my mother language. She is nice and patient, made a note in the computer about what I said. I like he

Horrible Doctor show details Horrible Doctor
Jul 13th, 2010

I made the unfortunate decision to pick her as my PCP. Worst decision I have ever made. In my opinion she is rude, condescending and her medical skills are completely bad. She wont listen to you, she takes nothing you have to say into consideration, she is not receptive to new medical ideas even if they have been proven to work, it is like she is stuck back in the 20's. So, in my opinion, if you want a good doctor, dont pick this one.