Primary Care Doctor, Family Practitioner
Video profile

3.0

Apr 10th, 2013

Every time, the waiting time is insanely long!! I dont think she cares about my concerns! I would like to have a few blood work done, b/c I suspect that something might be wrong. BUT she always have her own opinion and NEVER ordered any test for me, which is really frustrating!! I am definitely switching PCP!

Dec 7th, 2011

Very excellent overall experience with this doctor and the office. Doctor is easy to discuss any problem with, listens to me respectfully, follows up.

Good new for Chinese speaking patients show details Good new for Chinese speaking patients
Jan 7th, 2011

It made me feel very comfortable that I found a doctor can speak my mother language. She is nice and patient, made a note in the computer about what I said. I like he

Horrible Doctor show details Horrible Doctor
Jul 13th, 2010

I made the unfortunate decision to pick her as my PCP. Worst decision I have ever made. In my opinion she is rude, condescending and her medical skills are completely bad. She wont listen to you, she takes nothing you have to say into consideration, she is not receptive to new medical ideas even if they have been proven to work, it is like she is stuck back in the 20's. So, in my opinion, if you want a good doctor, dont pick this one.