Dr. Yaqoob Ali MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

June 8th, 2011
SFC Jeffrey Klein
Dr. Ali is far and away the best Doctory I have ever encountered in my life. I was diagnosed with Cancer at 28 years old and sent to see him. He is a personable and caring doctor who has a positive attitude, but he is also a straight shooter. Most people who look for the "happiness" answer me be a little taken aback by him, but thats what people need, the truth! He is also like a tough parent which can be crucial to your survival. He beat around NO bush when he told me he was displeased with me for missing a chemotherapy treatment, and to my benefit, I never missed another. You can't talk about him without talking about his staff. They are the best group of young women I have ever been around in my life. Their compassion during the most vulnerable and terrifying time in my life made the journey that much easier. I would NEVER hesitate to go see this man and his staff again. Cream of the crop!

November 9th, 2010
Terrible experience from the beginning
Had two appts with him. Waited well over after each appt scheduled. Office personel loud enough to hear in the hallway each time. Other patients complaining as well. Fight broke out in hallway between staff members. Patient came out of room and told them to stop it. Dr Ali complained about other St Johns Dr's, calling them unprofessional. Wanted me to come back to see him, but when i did, he had no clue as to why i was there. Did NOT read my chart prior to my visit, then wanted to waste my appt time reading it outloud. Told him twice i already knew what it said and no need to read it to me. Refused to answer specific questions i had related to my care. VERY unprofessional, rude and uncaring. Disappointment to St Johns reputation and a step down to their overall performance. I dismissed him as my Dr, then shortly after, received a letter from him, stating he was dismissing me, accusing me of things that were just down right a lie, to save his own skin. Would NOT recommend him to anyone wanting good quality care.

June 28th, 2010
Thanking you from Salina KS.
Doctor Ali is Fantastic. My father is in a nursing in Dixon Mo. I live in Salina Kansas. After my Fathers visit with the Doctor Ali, The Doctor called me in kansas to explain step by step what was going on with my Father. He answerd all my questions even though it was quiting time at his office.I Doctor who cares Wow!!!

January 1st, 2010
Excellent doctor, very professional with superb bedside manners. will recommend to every body and any body who is need to see a hematologist or an oncologist

November 24th, 2008
Dr. Ali is professional, compassionate, and eager to answer questions and provide information and encouragement to me. Despite a busy practice, Dr. Ali gives me the time necessary for a complete evaluation of my condition or progress. He uses the most current technology and treatments and considers my opinions and preferences when planning my care and makes me feel that we are indeed working together for a common goal. We are fortunate to have Dr. Ali in our community.

October 22nd, 2008
Great doctor
Dr. Ali is professional, yet personable. He has a wealth of knowledge and is respectful and caring towards his patients. Wonderful physician!