A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Yaqoot Khan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Yaqoot Khan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Khan
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Khan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Yaqoot Khan, DO, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Khan graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury. She has 6 awards.
Dr. Khan has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St Catherine Of Siena Medical Center
- John T Mather Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Yaqoot Khan DO and MD is a female Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Yaqoot Khan practice?
- Dr. Yaqoot Khan has 1 office location.
Dr. Yaqoot Khan practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Smithtown, NY.
See Smithtown Internists and Smithtown Rheumatologists.