Learn more about Dr. Yaqoot Khan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Yaqoot Khan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Yaqoot Khan, DO, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Khan graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Khan has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St Catherine Of Siena Medical Center
- John T Mather Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Yaqoot Khan DO and MD is a female Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Yaqoot Khan practice?
- Dr. Yaqoot Khan has 2 office locations.
Dr. Yaqoot Khan practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Smithtown, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Mineola, NY.
See Smithtown Internists and Smithtown Rheumatologists.