Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Yara Tovar
Dr. Yara Tovar, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Huntington, WV, with other offices in El Paso, TX and El Paso, TX (and 3 other locations). She has 10 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Tovar is affiliated with Las Palmas Medical Center and Sierra Providence East Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Yara Tovar has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Yara Tovar is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Huntington, WV.
Dr. Rita Hawarny
Huntington, WV 0.01 mi3
Dr. William Nitardy
Internal Medicine, Pediatrics
Huntington, WV 0.01 mi11
Dr. Lynne Goebel
Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine
Huntington, WV 0.01 mi31