A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Yardlie Toussaint-Foster:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Yardlie Toussaint-Foster is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Toussaint-Foster graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Toussaint-Foster has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Brandywine Hospital
- Pocono Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Yardlie Toussaint-Foster DO and MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Yardlie Toussaint-Foster practice?
- Dr. Yardlie Toussaint-Foster has 7 office locations.
Dr. Yardlie Toussaint-Foster practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology near East Stroudsburg, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Exton, PA and Elverson, PA.
See East Stroudsburg Obstetricians & Gynecologists.