A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Yari Campbell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Yari Campbell, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Newborn Medicine (Neonatology)
- Nutritional Support
- Preventive Medicine
- Urogenital Cancer (Genitourinary)
Education & Awards
Dr. Campbell graduated from Meharry Medical College, Nashville.
Dr. Campbell has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
- Henry Ford Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Campbell accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 3 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Priority Health - 4 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 4 plans
- Cigna - 10 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Yari P. Campbell practice?
Dr. Yari Campbell practices Internal Medicine near Livonia, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Detroit, MI and Woodhaven, MI.
See Livonia Internists.