A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Yari Campbell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Yari Campbell is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Yari Campbell, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Newborn Medicine (Neonatology)
- Nutritional Support
- Preventive Medicine
- Urogenital Cancer (Genitourinary)
Education & Awards
Dr. Campbell graduated from Meharry Medical College, Nashville.
Dr. Campbell has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
- Henry Ford Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Yari P Campbell MD is a male Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Yari P. Campbell practice?
- Dr. Yari Campbell has 8 office locations.
Dr. Yari Campbell practices Internal Medicine near Detroit, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Highland Park, MI.
See Detroit Internists.