A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Yari Vale Moreno:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Yari Vale Moreno is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Yari Vale Moreno, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Vale Moreno graduated from University of Puerto Rico, San Juan. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Vale Moreno has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Jacobi Medical Center
- North Central Bronx Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Yari Vale Moreno MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Yari Vale Moreno practice?
- Dr. Yari Vale Moreno has 4 office locations.
Dr. Yari Vale Moreno practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Forest Hills, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Bronx, NY and Carolina, PR.
See Forest Hills Obstetricians & Gynecologists.