A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Yariv Maghen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Yariv Maghen is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Maghen
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Maghen Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Maghen graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Maghen has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Long Island Jewish Medical Center
- Putnam Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Yariv Maghen MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 9 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Yariv Maghen practice?
- Dr. Yariv Maghen has 1 office location.
Dr. Yariv Maghen practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery near Carmel, NY.
See Carmel Surgeons.