A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Yariv Maghen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Yariv Maghen is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Maghen graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Maghen has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Putnam Hospital Center
- Long Island Jewish Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Yariv Maghen MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 8 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Yariv Maghen practice?
- Dr. Yariv Maghen has 6 office locations.
Dr. Yariv Maghen practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery near Carmel, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Mount Kisco, NY and Hopewell Junction, NY.
See Carmel Orthopedic Surgeons and Carmel Surgeons.