A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Yaron Moshel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Yaron Moshel, Neurosurgery is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Moshel graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Moshel has 5 hospital affiliations:
- NYU Hospitals Center
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Yaron Aharon Moshel MD and PHD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 7 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Yaron A. Moshel practice?
- Dr. Yaron Moshel has 4 office locations.
Dr. Yaron Moshel practices Neurological Surgery and Surgery near Morristown, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Summit, NJ and Livingston, NJ.
See Morristown Neurological Surgeons and Morristown Surgeons.