Feb 8th, 2016

He is patient and wonderful. My wife had surgery and left the hospital two days later. He was compassionate and always there for us. He is a gifted surgeon and has a wonderful manner about him that we will never forget.

Feb 2nd, 2016

Very informative and compassionate he's a great doctor

by Ray Tringali on Nov 30th, 2015

Superb, caring Doctor . He performed delicate surgery to remove a chordoma from the base of my skull. Teamed with ENT Dr. Seth Kanowitz a successful procedure was accomplished. He followed up constantly and professionally. He is wonderful

stay away! show details stay away!
Aug 5th, 2015

worst doctor ever! Sorry i ever met him. Paying the price for the rest of my lufe

by Deanna- Reading,Pa on Apr 8th, 2015

Great doctor I felt very confident after talking with him about my condition. Put me at ease when I decided to have my tumor removed. I had faith that he would take care of it and he did! Thanks Doc!

Spectacular Neurosurgeon consultation! (Despite how "easy" my surgery will be show details Spectacular Neurosurgeon consultation! (Despite how "easy" my surgery will be
by Kellieann S on Mar 30th, 2015

Ellen and entire is amazing! Dr. Moshel went ABOVE and beyond to help me!

Wonderful doctor show details Wonderful doctor
Aug 29th, 2014

He is great! We went to him for a third opinion. He was the only surgeon that made feel comfortable. He saved my life and removed a tumor everyone else thought was benign. I am now finally off chemo and still have a clean MRI. He is my guardian angel.

Jan 25th, 2014

I would recommend to anyone in my family. He performed my surgery and I left the hospital two days later. He removed a 5cm tumor and saved my life! He is a gifted surgeon with a kind and compassionate manner. I have never encountered such a wonderful doctor!

Mar 21st, 2011

I needed three operations for removal of a benign brain tumor, as the hardware caused allergic reactions. Dr. Moshel showed constant concern and never seemed to lose patience with me or the situation. I found him to be both capable and compassionate - rare qualities in many specialists these days. He's a great guy.

Mar 8th, 2011

Dr. Moshel was very thorough and was able to answer all my questions regarding my surgery. He always made sure I was comfortable and was genuinely caring when working with me. I highly recommend him!!

excellent show details excellent
Mar 7th, 2011

Dr. Moshel was kind and compassionate, and he did an excellent job with my surgery. I highly recommend him.