Neurosurgery

by Deanna- Reading,Pa on Apr 8th, 2015

Great doctor I felt very confident after talking with him about my condition. Put me at ease when I decided to have my tumor removed. I had faith that he would take care of it and he did! Thanks Doc!

Spectacular Neurosurgeon consultation! (Despite how "easy" my surgery will be show details Spectacular Neurosurgeon consultation! (Despite how "easy" my surgery will be
by Kellieann S on Mar 30th, 2015

Ellen and entire is amazing! Dr. Moshel went ABOVE and beyond to help me!

Wonderful doctor show details Wonderful doctor
Aug 29th, 2014

He is great! We went to him for a third opinion. He was the only surgeon that made feel comfortable. He saved my life and removed a tumor everyone else thought was benign. I am now finally off chemo and still have a clean MRI. He is my guardian angel.

Jan 25th, 2014

I would recommend to anyone in my family. He performed my surgery and I left the hospital two days later. He removed a 5cm tumor and saved my life! He is a gifted surgeon with a kind and compassionate manner. I have never encountered such a wonderful doctor!

Dr. Moshel- Thank you for saving my life show details Dr. Moshel- Thank you for saving my life
by Karen Turner on May 17th, 2013

Great doctor. I was diagnosed with a 7 cm meningioma last July & dr. Moshel removed it 10 days later. He restored my eyesight & prevented me from becoming both blind & crippled. I thank God I was referred to him by Dr. Sergott's office. The most painful part of the whole operation was the removal of the jumbo staples in my head 2 weeks later. Dr. Moshel did an excellent job and I had a clean MRI this January. I thank him for saving my life.

Mar 21st, 2011

I needed three operations for removal of a benign brain tumor, as the hardware caused allergic reactions. Dr. Moshel showed constant concern and never seemed to lose patience with me or the situation. I found him to be both capable and compassionate - rare qualities in many specialists these days. He's a great guy.

Mar 8th, 2011

Dr. Moshel was very thorough and was able to answer all my questions regarding my surgery. He always made sure I was comfortable and was genuinely caring when working with me. I highly recommend him!!

excellent show details excellent
Mar 7th, 2011

Dr. Moshel was kind and compassionate, and he did an excellent job with my surgery. I highly recommend him.