Neurosurgery

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

|  Wonderful doctor  |  show details
Aug 29th, 2014

He is great! We went to him for a third opinion. He was the only surgeon that made feel comfortable. He saved my life and removed a tumor everyone else thought was benign. I am now finally off chemo and still have a clean MRI. He is my guardian angel.

Jan 25th, 2014

I would recommend to anyone in my family. He performed my surgery and I left the hospital two days later. He removed a 5cm tumor and saved my life! He is a gifted surgeon with a kind and compassionate manner. I have never encountered such a wonderful doctor!

|  Dr. Moshel- Thank you for saving my life  |  show details
by Karen Turner on May 17th, 2013

Great doctor. I was diagnosed with a 7 cm meningioma last July & dr. Moshel removed it 10 days later. He restored my eyesight & prevented me from becoming both blind & crippled. I thank God I was referred to him by Dr. Sergott's office. The most painful part of the whole operation was the removal of the jumbo staples in my head 2 weeks later. Dr. Moshel did an excellent job and I had a clean MRI this January. I thank him for saving my life.

Mar 21st, 2011

I needed three operations for removal of a benign brain tumor, as the hardware caused allergic reactions. Dr. Moshel showed constant concern and never seemed to lose patience with me or the situation. I found him to be both capable and compassionate - rare qualities in many specialists these days. He's a great guy.

Mar 8th, 2011

Dr. Moshel was very thorough and was able to answer all my questions regarding my surgery. He always made sure I was comfortable and was genuinely caring when working with me. I highly recommend him!!

|  excellent  |  show details
Mar 7th, 2011

Dr. Moshel was kind and compassionate, and he did an excellent job with my surgery. I highly recommend him.