Learn more about Dr. Yaron Sternbach:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Yaron Sternbach is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sternbach
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sternbach Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Yaron Sternbach, MD is board certified in Vascular Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
- Blood Vessel Prosthesis Implantation
- Carotid Artery Diseases (CAD)
- Carotid Endarterectomy
- Vascular Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Sternbach graduated from McGill University Faculty Of Medicine, Montreal.
Dr. Sternbach has 27 hospital affiliations:
- Ellis Hospital
- Albany Medical Center Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Yaron Sternbach MD is a male Vascular Surgeon, has 20 years of experience and practices in Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Yaron Sternbach practice?
- Dr. Yaron Sternbach has 2 office locations.
Dr. Yaron Sternbach practices Vascular Surgery near Albany, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Schenectady, NY.
See Albany Surgeons.