Dr. Yaron Sternbach MD is male, has 18 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Vascular Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery, and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Yaron Sternbach, MD is board certified in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
He has special expertise in 7 Areas, including Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm, Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm, and Angioplasty.4 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Sternbach graduated from McGill University Faculty Of Medicine, Montreal.More Education & Awards
Dr. Sternbach has 32 hospital affiliations:
- Mount Sinai Medical Center
- Vassar Brothers Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Sternbach accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Univera Healthcare - 3 plans
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 3 plans
- HealthNow New York - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Excellus Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 1 plan
- Hudson Health Plan - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Yaron Sternbach:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Yaron Sternbach practice?
Dr. Yaron Sternbach practices Surgery, Vascular Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery, and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Albany, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Valatie, NY and Amsterdam, NY.
See Albany Surgeons, Albany Cardiothoracic Surgeons, and Albany Radiologists.