Learn more about Dr. Yaron Sternbach:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Yaron Sternbach, MD is board certified in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
- Blood Vessel Prosthesis Implantation
- Carotid Artery Diseases (CAD)
- Carotid Endarterectomy
- Vascular Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Sternbach graduated from McGill University Faculty Of Medicine, Montreal.
Dr. Sternbach has 29 hospital affiliations:
- Mt Sinai Hospital
- Putnam Hospital Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Sternbach accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HealthNow New York - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 3 plans
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Excellus Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Hudson Health Plan - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Yaron Sternbach practice?
Dr. Yaron Sternbach practices Surgery, Vascular Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery, and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Albany, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Schenectady, NY and Kingston, NY.
See Albany Surgeons, Albany Cardiothoracic Surgeons, and Albany Radiologists.