A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Yaron Sternbach:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Yaron Sternbach is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Yaron Sternbach, MD is board certified in Vascular Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
- Blood Vessel Prosthesis Implantation
- Carotid Artery Diseases (CAD)
- Carotid Endarterectomy
- Vascular Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Sternbach graduated from McGill University Faculty Of Medicine, Montreal.
Dr. Sternbach has 29 hospital affiliations:
- Albany Medical Center Hospital
- Putnam Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Yaron Sternbach MD is a male Vascular Surgeon, has 19 years of experience and practices in Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Yaron Sternbach practice?
- Dr. Yaron Sternbach has 13 office locations.
Dr. Yaron Sternbach practices Vascular Surgery near Albany, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Schenectady, NY and Kingston, NY.
See Albany Surgeons.