Dr. Yarosalv Pogorelov MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

June 16th, 2015
primary care
Doctor Pogorelov is now my primary care physician. I had to leave my old primary care Doctor because of insurance changes. I fell into a gold mine with Doctor Pogorelov. He is kind, intelligent and takes care of my health needs. He and his assistant Lorena are wonderful. Being a health professional myself I would not hesitate to recommend him to my family and friends.

January 29th, 2015
He actually listens and cares!!
He actually listens and cares!!

September 3rd, 2014
A Medical Partner
I am so over the old fashioned notion that doctors are medical authoritarians. I wanted a physician to be a partner with me on my physical health. I needed someone who would listen--really LISTEN--to my concerns. Doctor P absolutely does this. I trust him. I like how he will order tests to gather data to make an informed diagnosis. We've worked together allowing me to pursue natural alternatives to drugs re: cholesterol (normal readings now), blood pressure (normal now) and weight (I'm still fat as...well..uhmm..I'm working on it--but he doesn't shame me which is awesome.)

April 22nd, 2014
No True
Since my doctor was not available, an appointment was made to see Dr. Pogorelov. After a very brief and hurried questions asked, Dr. Pogorelov spent less than five minutes with an immediate diagnosis of bronchitis along with a prescription. Coincidentally, I was scheduled to see my regular physician two days later and after a thorough examination was told I did not have bronchitis and was taking a too strong prescription usually for acute pneumonia.

December 1st, 2012
Caring, compassionate, always spends plenty of time with me, diagnosis is always accurate the first time.

September 10th, 2012
Great Doctor
This Doctor listens and hears you, he never lets you out of his office until he is sure you feel reassured. Then takes care of the problem.

August 14th, 2012
Dr. Pogorelov has been my primary care physician for several years and I find him to be a knowledgeable and caring professional. He is accessible, engaging, and discusses current medical developments with me almost every time I see him. I am confident that I am receiving excellent medical care.

September 16th, 2011
Excellent doctor!
I've been very impressed with Dr. Pogorelov. He's my PCM as well as being a sports medicine specialist. He involves you in your care and encourages you to research things too which I really like. His bedside manner is excellent. He is a great doctor and I am very glad to have found him. I love the office staff too. They're always friendly and welcoming. My daughter (age 4) often had to come with me, and that was never an issue. When I needed x-rays one of the nurses took her to go find some stickers and for a walk around the clinic since she couldn't be in the room with me. Very good clinic. Would recommend to anyone in the area (and I have!)

August 26th, 2011
Excellence
He is the best doctor that I have ever had. I am 62 Years old and have been treated by a good number of doctors.

May 17th, 2011
I never actually got to meet Dr. Pogorelov because after waiting 45 minutes, I left. Not all of his staff was rude but one of them certainly was. I will not be rescheduling my appointment. I am just going to find another doctor.