Dr. Yaroslav Gofnung Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Yaroslav Gofnung?

COPD

COPD

Have you seen Dr. Yaroslav Gofnung?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

August 19th, 2017

I have found Dr. Gofnung to be excellent. On the first visit, he told me about an adjustment to my pump, that helped regulate my blood sugars more effectively. I had gone to another doctor for TEN years, and he never shared any information like this, or any other info that really was instructional and/or helpful to controlling my diabetes. He is caring, easy to get a long with, and has helped me tremendously. I would give him FIVE stars, with the exception that I have to wait for awhile to see him -- but then again, they say that anything worthwhile is worth waiting for -- I would say this applies here.

April 23rd, 2012

excellent physician

Very direct, excellent endocrinologist, kind, explains all details, puts responsibility on patient providing education, gives patient the tools to understand disease and how to be compliant.

September 29th, 2011

Would Recommend

I've been a patient of Dr. Gofnung since 2009. His diagnosis were right on the nose and I highly trust him. His recommendations were exceptional and I have no regrets. My only concern was his lack of attention on my follow ups. But since it's my body, and it's my responsibility, I can't hold it against him. I would recommend him for your all your Thyroid issues.

April 5th, 2011

Not sure about this MD

I feel he doesn't do a great job as a doc. He doesn't seem to put his "all" into getting to the bottom of a patient's problem. I also heard him and another doc make a joke at the expense of another patient that is over weight.

November 19th, 2009

Highly Recommended...

I have been a patient of Dr. Gofnung several times in the past, and once recently. He is young, bright, quick and articulates/communicates well enough to leave nothing unanswered. He is genuinely interested in what you have to say and making your visit count. I am impressed and would recommend him to any and all who go the length to seek out references.

June 23rd, 2017