A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Yarun Nessa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Yarun Nessa is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Yarun Nessa, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Nessa graduated from Dhaka Medical College.
Dr. Nessa has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Southwest Washington Medical Center
- Legacy Salmon Creek
- Peacehealth Southwest Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Yarun Nessa MD is a female Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Yarun Nessa practice?
- Dr. Yarun Nessa has 1 office location.
Dr. Yarun Nessa practices Internal Medicine near Vancouver, WA.
See Vancouver Internists.