A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Yaseen Rafee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Yaseen Rafee is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Yaseen Rafee, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Infectious Diseases.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Movement Disorders
- Newborn Medicine (Neonatology)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rafee graduated from University Of Aleppo.
Dr. Rafee has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Hospital
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Yaseen Rafee MD is a male Pediatrician, has 9 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Infectious Diseases.
- Where does Dr. Yaseen Rafee practice?
- Dr. Yaseen Rafee has 4 office locations.
Dr. Yaseen Rafee practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Infectious Diseases near Flint, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Sterling Heights, MI and Detroit, MI.
See Flint Pediatricians and Flint Pediatric Specialists.