Learn more about Dr. Yaseen Rafee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Yaseen Rafee, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Infectious Diseases.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Movement Disorders
- Newborn Medicine (Neonatology)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rafee graduated from University Of Aleppo.
Dr. Rafee has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
- Henry Ford Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rafee accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 24 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Molina Healthcare - 4 plans
- Anthem - 22 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Yaseen Rafee practice?
Dr. Yaseen Rafee practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Infectious Diseases, and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine near Flint, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Sterling Heights, MI and Detroit, MI.
See Flint Pediatricians and Flint Infectious Disease Doctors.