3.0

Feb 25th, 2015

Very upset with her treatment. She actually damaged my skin. I would not recommend her at all.

removal of cyst show details removal of cyst
by emanuela gunther on Feb 17th, 2014

Excellent and informative.

by KatieR on Nov 25th, 2013

Would not recommend this Doctor to anyone!

by Teri C on Sep 3rd, 2013

The worst Doctor, rude, rushed, and actually hurt when working on my face.

by Laura on Apr 15th, 2013

The most condescending, rude Doctor I ever meet Never punctial waiting time 1 hour Actually destroyed my face and left a permanent scar then said well you already have scars on your face anyway.

Long Time Patient show details Long Time Patient
by LP on Mar 6th, 2013

I have been a patient of Dr. Osman for over 7 years. She is an excellent doctor! I did several facial and skin procedures with her. Never a problem or issues. Dr. Osman observes everything going on with the patient's skin during the procedure; and is very skilled with the skin procedures she performs. Dr. Osman is well traveled and her patients are culturally diversed. I was so impressed on how well she understands and work with different skin tones. I have seen many doctors and none can compare to Dr. Osman. Please experience Dr. Osman for yourself...you will not be disappointed!

Oct 3rd, 2012

Extremely bright and caring MD. I went to three other dermatologists before I was properly diagnosed and treated. Extremely friendly and helpful staff too. A bit busy at times, but worth the wait.

Cultural Awareness show details Cultural Awareness
Aug 3rd, 2012

As a professional, she needs to have more cultural awareness and sensitivity to patients. Putting me down for my purpose of my visit was not professional.!! I was really shocked that she did this to me. I have great insurance too!! She lost me as her patient forever!!!!

Ann B show details Ann B
Jul 2nd, 2012

Their are good dermatologist and their are bad ones. she is a bad one! Be very very careful if she does any work on your face she will most likely scar you,

Jan 27th, 2012

Terrible doctor she left a deep scar on my face because she did not know the proper way to remove a skin tag. She is just interested in the volume of patients not the quality of care.

Dec 15th, 2011

Dr. Osman is a very bad Dermatologist, I would strongly not recommended her. She removed a tiny skin tag and left a deep scare on my face. The proceedure hurt a great deal and she just hurried out of the room. This has never happened to me before with any other Dermatologist. She is almost to dangerous to work on anyones face. I strongly do not recommend her!

Oct 15th, 2011

Dr. Osmen does not know how to remove a skin tag without leaving a deep scar. It would seem that a dermatologist would know how not to damage your face.

Sep 1st, 2011

Good doctor. I think she could have looked a little more slowly and comprehensively during the screening.

Jul 18th, 2011

Rushed a procedure a left a scar would not recommend her at all. Her office is always over booked waiting time 45 minutes to 1 hour. Then she rushes in and rushes out of room very quickly. Can not recommend her at all.

May 30th, 2011

I had three visits to the Doctors office and each time the waiting room was full - some patients were even standing. Then waited again in the room for the Doctor. Then she was very rushed when attending to my procedure and rushed out of the office so quickly. Very disappointed will not be returning.