A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Yasemin Ozcan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Yasemin Ozcan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Yasemin Ozcan, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- She has special expertise in 21 areas:
- Back Pain
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Electromyography (EMG)
- Muscle Weakness
- Neck Pain
- Occupational Medicine
- Shoulder Pain
- Sports Injuries
- Sports Medicine
- Tennis Elbow
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Ozcan graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Ozcan has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Palos Community Hospital
- Broadwater Health Center
- St James Hosp & Hlth Ctr - Chicago Heights
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Yasemin Ayla Ozcan MD is a female Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Yasemin A. Ozcan practice?
- Dr. Yasemin Ozcan has 1 office location.
Dr. Yasemin Ozcan practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Palos Heights, IL.
See Palos Heights Physiatrists.