Learn more about Dr. Yasemin Ozcan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Yasemin Ozcan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ozcan
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Ozcan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Yasemin Ozcan, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- She has special expertise in 20 areas:
- Back Pain
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Electromyography (EMG)
- Muscle Weakness
- Neck Pain
- Occupational Medicine
- Shoulder Pain
- Sports Injuries
- Sports Medicine
- Tennis Elbow
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Ozcan graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Ozcan has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Palos Community Hospital
- Broadwater Health Center
- St James Hosp & Hlth Ctr - Chicago Heights
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Yasemin Ayla Ozcan MD is a female Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Yasemin A. Ozcan practice?
- Dr. Yasemin Ozcan has 1 office location.
Dr. Yasemin Ozcan practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Palos Heights, IL.
See Palos Heights Physiatrists.