A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Yaser Alsaek:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Alsaek
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Alsaek Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Yaser Alsaek, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Alsaek graduated from University Of Damascus.
Dr. Alsaek has 24 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Memorial Hospital Tipton
- Baptist Memorial Hospital - Desoto
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Yaser Alsaek MD is a male Pediatrician, has 14 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Yaser Alsaek practice?
- Dr. Yaser Alsaek has 1 office location.
Dr. Yaser Alsaek practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology near Memphis, TN.
See Memphis Pediatricians and Memphis Pediatric Specialists.