A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Yaser Melies:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Yaser Melies is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Yaser Melies, MBBS, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Melies graduated from University Of Alexandria.
Dr. Melies has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary's Hospital-Passaic
- Cathedral Healthcare System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Yaser Elsayed Melies MBBS and MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Yaser E. Melies practice?
- Dr. Yaser Melies has 1 office location.
Dr. Yaser Melies practices Anesthesiology near Mountain Lakes, NJ.
See Mountain Lakes Anesthesiologists.