Learn more about Dr. Yash Mehndiratta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Yash Mehndiratta, Neurologist, Pulmonologist, Psychiatrist is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Yash Mehndiratta, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Chronobiology Disorders
- Disorders of Excessive Sleepiness (Hypersomnia)
- Restless Legs Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Mehndiratta graduated from Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi.
Dr. Mehndiratta has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Howard County General Hospital
- Montgomery General Hospital Inc
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Mehndiratta accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- CareFirst - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Priority Partners - 3 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Yash Mehndiratta practice?
Dr. Yash Mehndiratta practices Neurology, Clinical Neurophysiology, Internal Medicine, Sleep Medicine, and Psychiatry near Springfield, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Olney, MD and Rockville, MD.
See Springfield Neurologists, Springfield Internists, Springfield Sleep Medicine Doctors, and Springfield Psychiatrists.