Learn more about Dr. Yash Mehndiratta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Yash Mehndiratta, Neurologist, Pulmonologist, Psychiatrist is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mehndiratta
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Mehndiratta Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Yash Mehndiratta, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 16 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Chronobiology Disorders
- Depressive Disorder
- Disorders of Excessive Sleepiness (Hypersomnia)
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Restless Legs Syndrome
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Mehndiratta graduated from Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi.
Dr. Mehndiratta has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Howard County General Hospital
- Montgomery General Hospital Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Yash Mehndiratta MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Sleep Medicine, Neurology, Clinical Neurophysiology, and Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Yash Mehndiratta practice?
- Dr. Yash Mehndiratta has 3 office locations.
Dr. Yash Mehndiratta practices Internal Medicine, Sleep Medicine, Neurology, Clinical Neurophysiology, and Psychiatry near Springfield, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Olney, MD and Columbia, MD.
See Springfield Internists, Springfield Sleep Medicine Doctors, Springfield Neurologists, and Springfield Psychiatrists.