A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Yash Mehndiratta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Yash Mehndiratta, Neurologist, Pulmonologist, Psychiatrist is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Yash Mehndiratta, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Chronobiology Disorders
- Disorders of Excessive Sleepiness (Hypersomnia)
- Restless Legs Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Mehndiratta graduated from Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi.
Dr. Mehndiratta has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Howard County General Hospital
- Montgomery General Hospital Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Yash Mehndiratta MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Neurology, Clinical Neurophysiology, Internal Medicine, Sleep Medicine, and Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Yash Mehndiratta practice?
- Dr. Yash Mehndiratta has 6 office locations.
Dr. Yash Mehndiratta practices Neurology, Clinical Neurophysiology, Internal Medicine, Sleep Medicine, and Psychiatry near Springfield, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Olney, MD and Alexandria, VA.
See Springfield Neurologists, Springfield Internists, Springfield Sleep Medicine Doctors, and Springfield Psychiatrists.