Learn more about Dr. Yash Mehndiratta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Yash Mehndiratta, Neurologist, Pulmonologist, Psychiatrist is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mehndiratta
Lupus Patient Education Patient education guide to systemic lupus erythematosus and less common forms of lupus.Before Visiting Dr. Mehndiratta Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Yash Mehndiratta, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 16 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Chronobiology Disorders
- Depressive Disorder
- Disorders of Excessive Sleepiness (Hypersomnia)
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Restless Legs Syndrome
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Mehndiratta graduated from Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi.
Dr. Mehndiratta has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Howard County General Hospital
- Montgomery General Hospital Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Yash Mehndiratta MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Sleep Medicine, Neurology, Clinical Neurophysiology, and Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Yash Mehndiratta practice?
- Dr. Yash Mehndiratta has 3 office locations.
Dr. Yash Mehndiratta practices Internal Medicine, Sleep Medicine, Neurology, Clinical Neurophysiology, and Psychiatry near Springfield, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Olney, MD and Columbia, MD.
See Springfield Internists, Springfield Sleep Medicine Doctors, Springfield Neurologists, and Springfield Psychiatrists.