Dr. Yash Sachdev MD Patient Reviews

• 1 comment

Showing 1 - 1 review

September 30th, 2015
Unacceptable standards
I have been trying to get an appointment as a new patient for over a month,I kept getting the dr will look at your request and get back to you,then saying he will be out out town next week. I called back the same story he isn't gonna be in the office the next few days, he will look it over and get back to you. I call back Denise says I will put your info on his desk. I call Again this time Denise says he isn't taking any new patients at this time and he will be out of for about a month! What kind of run around is this? They don't return calls the Dr seems to always be out when I need him to look at my request! That is unexceptable I need a Dr they could have told me he doesn't want to take me in the first time instead of giving me the run around for over a month. What am I not up to his standards as a patient? I have Insurance and a referal waiting to se him. If this is the Dotors practice as to if he wants to see a new patient, maybe he isn't a Dr who cares about people or maybe he has a booming practice and can afford to choose the specific few to accept in and if he doesn't want a patient well maybe they will just go away if he doesn't respond back to them.