A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Yash Verma:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Yash Verma is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Verma graduated from Schulich School Of Medicine At The University Of Western Ontario, London.
Dr. Verma has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Community Regional Medical Center
- Adventist Health/Central Valley General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Yash Pal Verma MD and MPH is a male Family Practitioner, has 35 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Yash P. Verma practice?
- Dr. Yash Verma has 1 office location.
Dr. Yash Verma practices Family Medicine near Selma, CA.
See Selma Family Physicians.