A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Yash Verma:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Yash Verma is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Verma
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Verma Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Verma graduated from Schulich School Of Medicine At The University Of Western Ontario, London.
Dr. Verma has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Adventist Health/Central Valley General Hospital
- Community Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Yash P Verma MD and MPH is a male Family Practitioner, has 36 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Yash P. Verma practice?
- Dr. Yash Verma has 1 office location.
Dr. Yash Verma practices Family Medicine near Selma, CA.
See Selma Primary Care Doctors.