Dr. Yashodhara Misra MD Patient Reviews

3.2

December 11th, 2013
REALLY??!?!?!?!??!?!?
I have been seeing Dr. Misra for over 10 years. When I initially saw her she had a private practice. She decided to join a group and I continued seeing her even though i did not care for the group. She went on her own again this time sharing offices throughout Poughkeepsie with other doctors. When I wanted to see her in Poughkeepsie I had to call the Fishkill office. The Fishkill office made me an appointment on a day she wasnt in Poughkeepsie! Today I had an appointment in Poughkeepsie and was told that I did not have an appointment and they didnt have my records. Dr. Misra came into the front office and asked the receptionist if I was a new patient and did I get married recently and change my name. Are you kidding me???? Then I was told my records from Fishkill needed to be faxed for her to see me (I guess she couldnt ask me why I was in or about my history?) So they continued to take patients ahead of me. The receptionist told me she was still waiitng on the records. I left and will never go back. What a joke.

August 20th, 2013
Great doctor
She is very knowledgeable and very caring doctor I am so happy that I found her

July 23rd, 2013
Nice Dr but yet seems unsure of herself at times
She is a very nice Dr but is hard to get an appt with cause she isnt in the office that much....she has two locations to my knowledge but they are not hooked up via computer for your tests or records if you go to another office rather than the one you saw her at when she ordered test....took her two weeks to get back to me on important tests....have had an on going situation that could become or maybe life threatening and she acts like its no big deal....has said things like maybe I missed something....if you have any kind of weight on you she does not want to take you to surgery......puts it off and off cause she is afraid you will not wake up etc etc....who needs a Dr like that....you need one who has confidence and explains the risks but is not afraid to do what it takes to help you.....if your just needing a GYN for your yearly and nothing really seems to be wrong she would be ok for that....if you have any females problems which could become serious and need constant attention and maybe surgery I would recommend another Dr who is more confident with a person of size if you are one and a Dr who is just more sure of themselves doing surgery....