A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Yashwant Chaudhri:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Yashwant Chaudhri is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chaudhri
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Chaudhri Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Chaudhri graduated from Government Medical College, Mysore.
Dr. Chaudhri has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Scripps Mercy Hospital San Diego
- Scripps Mercy Hospital Chula Vista
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Yashwant S Chaudhri MD is a male Psychiatrist and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Yashwant S. Chaudhri practice?
- Dr. Yashwant Chaudhri has 3 office locations.
Dr. Yashwant Chaudhri practices Psychiatry near San Diego, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Santee, CA and Colton, CA.
See San Diego Psychiatrists.