A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Yasin Khan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Yasin Khan is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Yasin Khan, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Anesthesiology - Pain Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Khan graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Khan has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Sacred Heart Hospital/Allentown
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Yasin Nisar Khan MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Yasin N. Khan practice?
- Dr. Yasin Khan has 1 office location.
Dr. Yasin Khan practices Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Allentown, PA.
See Allentown Anesthesiologists and Allentown Pain Management Doctors.