Dr. Yasin Zada Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Yasin Zada?

March 6th, 2014

He's a great doctor. He listens to my complains and made accurate diagnosis.

April 19th, 2011

He's the best doctor. He was very compassionate and wanted my relative who was his patient to be as comfortable as possible. He didn't even discriminate that my relative had no insurance at that time. Moreover, he made accurate diagnosis. Very knowledgeable and was easy to talk too. He didn't use big medical terminologies that most people couldn't understand. He was very professional. I have nothing but praise for him. I wish all doctors were like him.

November 19th, 2009

Doesnot need to be working in a hospital

Was in hospital and he was assigned to see me Told me even if I got worse then there was no need to even come back to emergency room. Said I looked to pink and talked to well to be in hospital. After my doctor had told me to go over to emergency room because he could not do anything else for me i need breathing treatments stronger than i was taking at home and needed medicine through IV because it would be stronger. Zada said he did not agree with er dri should not have been admitted and i never got to see my pulmonary dr as he saidi would.Poor excuse for a doctor

April 17th, 2010