Dr. Yasir Mekki MD Patient Reviews

• Obstetrics and Gynecology Gurnee, IL

no change

February 18th, 2016
Dr is Good staff is horrible
I have been going here with my wife for her appointments and half of the staff is rude they schedule appointments when the Dr is not there, They forget to put us on the schedule and they are very rude. They never follow up when they say they are the Dr is nice but I could care less about their staff that always looks like they are mad.

August 24th, 2015
Late doctor and horribly rude staff
Dr mekki made me wait 1 hour because he was out. Why would you scheudle someone when he even see you. There was a total of 5 people that ended up walking out because they were all scheudle but the doctor wasnt in for another hour! All the paients said this was not the first time he has done this to them. I ended up waiting the hour and he never showed after an 1 and a half i left! His staff was horribly rude and kept making me walk in and then back out to the waiting room. Couldnt be bothered to open the window to talk to you. Never agian will i go here!

May 6th, 2015
HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE
Nurses are rude and unknowledgeable. Doctor rarely sees you only the nurse does. I went here for my first pregnancy and I regret it. I always had more questions than answers. They never explained my process always rushed with all my appointments.

December 22nd, 2014
This doctor is horrible. I saw him once or twice through my entire pregnancy and his uneducated nurses are very rude and unfriendly. The times that he actually did see me he did an ultrasound and told me I was having a boy even wrote this information down in his notes. And one time during my pregnancy I had gotten an ear infection and he was supposed to write me a prescription and completely forgot. But when I went to the ultrasound technician I was CLEARLY having a girl. The only thing the nurses did when I went to my appointments was measure my stomach check the baby's heart beat then sent me on my way. And when I told them I was having problem they brushed it off. If I we're to have another child I will not be at this doctor. He is very nice and friendly but I don't trust him with my health or unborn child's.

August 15th, 2012
Best Doctor
He was my first obgyn, and he was AMAZING! He is kind, listens to what your are saying and very caring. I am said I moved away and can no longer see him. I recommend this Dr.

July 15th, 2012
Hi is the best opcion in the area

May 29th, 2012
Proud Choice
I chose Dr. Mekki after moving here. I love his manner, his staff(the same since I've been a patient) and his accuracy. He's a choice I'm both happy with and proud of.

April 14th, 2010