Dr. Yasir Saifullah MD Patient Reviews

• 12 reviews

October 20th, 2016
Mr.
Dr. Saifullah is one of the greatest physicians my family has had the pleasure of seeing. He has excellent manners, charm, and is wonderful working with children.

February 11th, 2016
Parent
I am extremely particular about physicians. I also work in the medical field and it has always been my passion. So, I pay CLOSE attention to bedside manner. My children have been seeing Dr. Saifullah for almost 6 years...every since we moved here. I could not imagine taking them anywhere else. My son is now 15 and if he is sick, he will tough it out until he can see Dr. Saifullah instead of going to urgent care. We almost always get a same day appointment if we need it. But, for my child to prefer to wait for him speaks volumes. I also have a teenage daughter and she has never felt uncomfortable with him. I am surprised at some of the comments about his affection towards kids. It is nowhere close to inappropriate. He is very compassionate and loving to all of the children he cares for. He is as close to another parent as you can get. You can tell he loves the children. He hugs them and dries their tears. He makes them feel loved in the most appropriate ways. They feel safe with him. He plays basketball with them even if he may be busy at the moment. You never feel as though he is too busy. He will come in on his scheduled day off if we, as parents, need to speak with him. You won't find a better physician. He is knowledgeable and will not leave until you feel educated and comfortable. My children and I have been so blessed to have him as our pediatrician. I recommend him without hesitation to anyone I come across in search of a pediatrician.

December 2nd, 2014
Best Pediatrician
Been taking my 2 kids, an infant and a teenage daughter to him for years now. I also have his cell number and have talked to him few times after office hours and not once I felt I was bothering him. He often goes out of his way to make things convenient for you. I too am surprised by few comments here but I can confidently say that, he is a very geniune person and will take care of you when ever you need him.

September 8th, 2014
Best Pediatrician
Surprised to see few of the comments here as we have been taking our 3 kids to him for years. We find him very professional, kind and caring. We even have his cell number in case we need him at an odd time. He even came to ER to see one our kid when he had a seizure, talk about caring. We have quite a few friends that go to his office and none of us ever had any issues. Can not think of taking my kids to any one else. When our 13 year old daugter needed a physical, he explained to her that how he needed to check her back for scoliosis and that if she felt uncomfortable with him that he would gladly go get the female provider. He never once made my daughter feel uncomfortable No hesitation in recommending him to any one.

September 1st, 2013
DO NOT GO TO HIM!
I never liked him we've gone him for years but he's very touchy he is always touching my knee or when I had a scoliosis screening he wanted me to take off my shirt And bra and when I asked if my mom could hold it up for me he said no! I refused and had a nurse do it and she didn't even make me take my tank top off. He generally makes me uncomfortable and I can remember a time when I was really young when I had a rash his first question was if it was on my private area and when we said yes he had us show him. I wouldn't recommend him to anyone he's a terrible doctor. DO NOT GO THERE!

February 22nd, 2013
Dr Saifullah is a great pediatrician. He is very caring. Spends alot amount of time getting to know you. You never have a long wait time in his office and his staff is wonderful.

November 16th, 2012
I have had several pediatricians due to moving and having premature kids and My daughter has cp and spd and they know how to keep the kids calm and plesant bc there is not a long wait to see the drs or nps. the staff is friendly and even when you see any of them outside of the office they ask how the kids are and how you are ect. I try and get all my friends to take thier kids to this office bc I have been so impressed.

October 18th, 2012
great pediatrician!
right away saw daughter was dehydrated. started IV hydration. was the best thing Dr. could have done for our child. immidiately started feeling better. was somewhat of an inconvenience as there were not enough beds or rooms and had to use patient room but was ok with it. rooms were very cold. could have been a bit more temp controlled or provided more blankets. other than that, nurses and staff were wonderful. Dr. Saifullah was wonderful.

August 24th, 2012
I definitely would NOT recommend this doctor!!! He was the pediatrician at the hospital for my newborn, and as my baby cried he told my NEWBORN "oh shut up"

March 15th, 2012
Very wierd
Very wierd doctor. Extremely touchy, feely with my child (hugging him, holding him in his lap, patting him on the behind, etc.). My 5-year-old is very outgoing and loves people, but this doctor is so touchy feely that he made my son extremely uncomfortable. This doctor seemed to be in another world - maybe he was high on something - he didn't act right, seemed very scatter-brained, and he came up with the most bizarre comments. Wouldn't recommend him to anyone - stay away!!

February 20th, 2011
Great Pediatrician
Found out about Elizabethtown Pediatrics from our co-workers.Dr Saifullah is very professional and very thorough when it comes to taking care of his patients.One time while examining my two month old son,he noticed i was not feeling well.Instead of ignoring my illness,he went ahead and wrote me a prescription just to save me time from waiting at my doctors office.On our last visit,we saw one of his nurse practioners at his Elizabethtown office.She was very patient with out 13 year old daughter and took her time to answer all our concerns. We also liked the fact that he has registered pediatric nurses looking after our kids.Great staff!We will not hesitate in recommending this practice to any one who is looking for a pediatrician.

June 9th, 2010
Use to work for him... not so glamorous!!!
While he is busy smiling at the patients and their parents to con them int o becoming permanent patients he's actually a different person when they leave. He has been a pediatrician for 9 years now and doesn't know the immunization schedule... HOW IS THAT POSSIBLE??? I constantly had to tell him that he was ordering the wrong immunizations on kids, I mean EVERY time he orderded them. Then he would argue with me until I proved it to him on the CDC schedule.... he would change to orders to reflect what I had said. The nurse practitioners that work there are FAR better than him. He will put children in the hospital when they didn't need to go all because he needed more money to pay for his new car. He ignored patients while have SERIOUS reactions to medications!!! I would never let my kids see this doctor. He is very money driven and doesn't care about anyone or anything other than his money. Don't see him... for your childs health and safety. Don't mistake his patience for looking for a way to make more money... he's always looking for a way. He would give IV's to patients that didn't need them. Or would repeat IV therapy for patients and as soon as they would see the nurse practitioner she would figure out that IV therapy was a temp fix and would figure out what was really going on. Not only that but he treats his staff horribly. Yelling at them and degrading them infront of patients... imagine what he does when they aren't there... just some food for thought! Take precaution with him... he will let you believe he truely cares.