Dr. Yasir Saifullah Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Yasir Saifullah?

Best pediatric center around

Posted on September 28th, 2017

Best Dr for kids in all of this area for Kentucky.

Mr.

Posted on October 20th, 2016

Dr. Saifullah is one of the greatest physicians my family has had the pleasure of seeing. He has excellent manners, charm, and is wonderful working with children.

Parent

Posted on February 12th, 2016

I am extremely particular about physicians. I also work in the medical field and it has always been my passion. So, I pay CLOSE attention to bedside manner. My children have been seeing Dr. Saifullah for almost 6 years...every since we moved here. I could not imagine taking them anywhere else. My son is now 15 and if he is sick, he will tough it out until he can see Dr. Saifullah instead of going to urgent care. We almost always get a same day appointment if we need it. But, for my child to prefer to wait for him speaks volumes. I also have a teenage daughter and she has never felt uncomfortable with him. I am surprised at some of the comments about his affection towards kids. It is nowhere close to inappropriate. He is very compassionate and loving to all of the children he cares for. He is as close to another parent as you can get. You can tell he loves the children. He hugs them and dries their tears. He makes them feel loved in the most appropriate ways. They feel safe with him. He plays basketball with them even if he may be busy at the moment. You never feel as though he is too busy. He will come in on his scheduled day off if we, as parents, need to speak with him. You won't find a better physician. He is knowledgeable and will not leave until you feel educated and comfortable. My children and I have been so blessed to have him as our pediatrician. I recommend him without hesitation to anyone I come across in search of a pediatrician.

Best Pediatrician

Posted on December 2nd, 2014

Been taking my 2 kids, an infant and a teenage daughter to him for years now. I also have his cell number and have talked to him few times after office hours and not once I felt I was bothering him. He often goes out of his way to make things convenient for you. I too am surprised by few comments here but I can confidently say that, he is a very geniune person and will take care of you when ever you need him.

Best Pediatrician

Posted on September 8th, 2014

Surprised to see few of the comments here as we have been taking our 3 kids to him for years. We find him very professional, kind and caring. We even have his cell number in case we need him at an odd time. He even came to ER to see one our kid when he had a seizure, talk about caring. We have quite a few friends that go to his office and none of us ever had any issues. Can not think of taking my kids to any one else. When our 13 year old daugter needed a physical, he explained to her that how he needed to check her back for scoliosis and that if she felt uncomfortable with him that he would gladly go get the female provider. He never once made my daughter feel uncomfortable No hesitation in recommending him to any one.

DO NOT GO TO HIM!

Posted on September 2nd, 2013

I never liked him we've gone him for years but he's very touchy he is always touching my knee or when I had a scoliosis screening he wanted me to take off my shirt And bra and when I asked if my mom could hold it up for me he said no! I refused and had a nurse do it and she didn't even make me take my tank top off. He generally makes me uncomfortable and I can remember a time when I was really young when I had a rash his first question was if it was on my private area and when we said yes he had us show him. I wouldn't recommend him to anyone he's a terrible doctor. DO NOT GO THERE!

Posted on February 22nd, 2013

Dr Saifullah is a great pediatrician. He is very caring. Spends alot amount of time getting to know you. You never have a long wait time in his office and his staff is wonderful.

Posted on November 16th, 2012

I have had several pediatricians due to moving and having premature kids and My daughter has cp and spd and they know how to keep the kids calm and plesant bc there is not a long wait to see the drs or nps. the staff is friendly and even when you see any of them outside of the office they ask how the kids are and how you are ect. I try and get all my friends to take thier kids to this office bc I have been so impressed.

great pediatrician!

Posted on October 18th, 2012

right away saw daughter was dehydrated. started IV hydration. was the best thing Dr. could have done for our child. immidiately started feeling better. was somewhat of an inconvenience as there were not enough beds or rooms and had to use patient room but was ok with it. rooms were very cold. could have been a bit more temp controlled or provided more blankets. other than that, nurses and staff were wonderful. Dr. Saifullah was wonderful.

Posted on August 24th, 2012

I definitely would NOT recommend this doctor!!! He was the pediatrician at the hospital for my newborn, and as my baby cried he told my NEWBORN "oh shut up"

Very wierd

Posted on March 15th, 2012

Very wierd doctor. Extremely touchy, feely with my child (hugging him, holding him in his lap, patting him on the behind, etc.). My 5-year-old is very outgoing and loves people, but this doctor is so touchy feely that he made my son extremely uncomfortable. This doctor seemed to be in another world - maybe he was high on something - he didn't act right, seemed very scatter-brained, and he came up with the most bizarre comments. Wouldn't recommend him to anyone - stay away!!

Great Pediatrician

Posted on February 21st, 2011

Found out about Elizabethtown Pediatrics from our co-workers.Dr Saifullah is very professional and very thorough when it comes to taking care of his patients.One time while examining my two month old son,he noticed i was not feeling well.Instead of ignoring my illness,he went ahead and wrote me a prescription just to save me time from waiting at my doctors office.On our last visit,we saw one of his nurse practioners at his Elizabethtown office.She was very patient with out 13 year old daughter and took her time to answer all our concerns. We also liked the fact that he has registered pediatric nurses looking after our kids.Great staff!We will not hesitate in recommending this practice to any one who is looking for a pediatrician.