A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Yasmeen Ahmad:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Yasmeen Ahmad is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Yasmeen Ahmad, MD is board certified in Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology and Vascular Neurology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ahmad graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi.
Dr. Ahmad has 11 hospital affiliations:
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
- Crittenton Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Yasmeen Aquil Ahmad MD is a female Pediatric / Adolescent Neurologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology and Vascular Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Yasmeen A. Ahmad practice?
- Dr. Yasmeen Ahmad has 3 office locations.
Dr. Yasmeen Ahmad practices Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology and Vascular Neurology near Bloomfield Hills, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Oklahoma City, OK.
See Bloomfield Hills Neurologists.