Learn more about Dr. Yasmeen Ahmad:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Yasmeen Ahmad is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Yasmeen Ahmad, MD is board certified in Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology and Vascular Neurology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ahmad graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi.
Dr. Ahmad has 11 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Mercy Oakland
- Crittenton Hospital Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ahmad accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 7 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 29 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 4 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 3 plans
- Humana - 12 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Yasmeen A. Ahmad practice?
Dr. Yasmeen Ahmad practices Vascular Neurology and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology near Bloomfield Hills, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Pontiac, MI.
See Bloomfield Hills Neurologists.