A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Yasmeen Bilimoria:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Yasmeen Bilimoria, Allergist & Immunologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Yasmeen Bilimoria, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Food allergy
Education & Awards
Dr. Bilimoria graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Bilimoria has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Evanston Hospital
- Northwestern Lake Forest Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Yasmeen Saleem Bilimoria MD is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Yasmeen S. Bilimoria practice?
- Dr. Yasmeen Bilimoria has 3 office locations.
Dr. Yasmeen Bilimoria practices Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine near Glenview, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Buffalo Grove, IL.
See Glenview Allergists and Glenview Internists.