Dr. Yasmeen Khalid Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Yasmeen Khalid?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

June 3rd, 2016

So glad she is my doctor!

I have been a patient for over 10 years. Dr. Khalid has been the most helpful in making sure that my RA is under control. She listens to my questions and we discuss options that are working and should anything be changed. I am highly satisfied with the care she has given me during this time that I have been her patient.

April 13th, 2016

I LOVE Dr Khalid she has an exceptional bedside manner!

May 22nd, 2015

Pimple

I've seen dr Khalid a few times the past two years. Other than the first visit my experience has been subpar. I hate interacting with the girls who work there or calling the office. I think first she should hire qualified staff who are able to communicate with patients and the pharmacy. Second she needs to improve her bedside manners and at least pretend she likes people. I'm sure she has many years of experience (based on how olds she looks) but her bedside manners don't translate.

April 17th, 2015

Assessment

I feel Dr. Khalid is a wonderful physician who listened to me, asking questions and worked to help me achieve a more active life style, which I had not had in a year before being diagnosed. Before seeing her I had experienced constant and debilitating pain through every movement of my body which effected me emotionally, mentally and physically. By the following summer I went on a five mile hike, fishing, etc,, all because she listened, ordered test and began a treatment based on my diagnosesd disorder. I have always had a great experience with each visit with Dr. Khalid due to her bedside manner, and always making sure my treatment is continuing to keep my body healthy and my condition stable. I have referred my friends to her for treatment and will continue to do so. I could change to a doctor closer to where I live, but Dr. Khalid has done a great job in helping me, gained my trust as a treating physician. Her staff has always been courteous and helpful to me whether in person or on the phone. I have always been seen on time except when a previous visiting patient has taken more time due to circumstances which will cause a doctor to fall behind in her schedule of patients. I do believe we have a responsibilities as patients to do our job whether it is taking our medication as prescribed, doing labs as ordered in a timely manner and keeping our scheduled appointments. Our treatment outcome can only be as effective as when we work together with our doctors to achieve the same goal....A MORE PRODUCTIVE LIFE!

March 17th, 2015

Kind, honest, patient care is outstanding, tailors care to provide each patient uniquely specific treatments

June 25th, 2013

patient

I have been seeing her for over a year. Her bedside manner is abrupt, and my first impression was, I am so out of here. Her personality is sharp, but so is this woman's mind. She has helped me tremendously. She has diagnosed me correctly, and I actually can walk without a limp. She knows her business, and she expects her patients to follow a healthy life style, take your meds as required. If you want to be pampered, go to a spa. This is not the place for you. If you want to feel better, make an appt with her.

March 28th, 2012

NOT HAPPY AT ALL

MY MOM HAS GONE TO HER FOR A LONG TIME. SHE NEVER SPENDS MORE THAT 5 MINUTES WITH HER, THE DOCTOR TELLS HER SHE DOESN'T HAVE TIME TO ANSWER HER QUESTIONS. ON ONE OCCASION MY MOM DROVE 45MINUTES TO SEE DR. KHALID TO REVIEW LABS, WHEN MY MOM SAW THE DOCTOR SHE TOLD HER THAT THE LABS WERE NOT FAXED BY THE PLACE WHERE SHE HAD BLOOD DRAWN AND INSTEAD OF DR. KHALID OR ONE OF HER STAFF DOING THEIR JOB AND CALLING THE LAB TO HAVE THEM FAX THE RESULTS SHE TOLD MY MOM TO GO HOME AND CALL THE LAB HERSELF AND THAT UNTIL THEY FAXED THE LABS SHE WAS NOT GOING TO GIVER HER ANY PRESCRIPTIONS. I WORK FOR A DOCTOR MY SELF. AND IT IS NEVER THE PATIENTS JOB TO GET LABS! THEY ARE JUST LAZY AND DONT WANT TO DO THEIR JOB.

May 23rd, 2011

Dr. Khalid, tends to be too sharp tongued, it feels as if she is angry with you. For me this is a problem, it is very difficult for someone like me to think and respond accordingly .

February 7th, 2017