Learn more about Dr. Yasmin Khan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Yasmin Khan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Yasmin Khan, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Khan graduated from Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College, Belgaum. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Khan has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
- Lawrence & Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Khan accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 4 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 7 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 22 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Yasmin B. Khan practice?
Dr. Yasmin Khan practices Internal Medicine, Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism, Endocrinology and Metabolism, Obstetrics & Gynecology, and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Richardson, TX.
Additional practice locations include: New London, CT.
See Richardson Internists, Richardson Endocrinologists, Richardson Obstetricians & Gynecologists, and Richardson Radiologists.