Dr. Yasmin Khan Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Yasmin Khan?

February 13th, 2017

The Very Best Doctor Ever

Could not ask for a more wonderful Doctor! Dr. Kahn goes out of her way to make you feel comfortable in every way possible. I can't imagine any other Dr. in my life than this exceptional lady! She knows her medical business, yet has the personality of an angel. Though she be small she is mighty! She is thorough, kind and willing to call on her professional brethren to help you. She fights for all her patients while making you feel as though you are her only concern. Her office staff are tremendous!. I love going to her office as I feel welcomed and cared about from the moment I walk in the door. May God bless each & everyone in that building

August 18th, 2016

Extremely unprofessional doctor. Dr. Khan is very unethical in appointment scheduling.You are going to wait for 2 hours for an appointment. Don't listen to the friends of this doctor reviewing her and automatically giving her 5 stars. BIG TROUBLE - not a doctor. Look for the other doctor.

July 11th, 2016

Excellent Dr. Khan

April 4th, 2016

Ms

Dr Khan is very kind, she is great listener and makes sure that you share any and all issues that you may be concern with. I have been a patient at this office for over 12 years and have never had a negative experience.

March 18th, 2016

Dr. Khan is the best..

Dr. Khan is the best Dr. I have ever been to. She listens to me and considers my needs as an individual. I would highly recommend her to all my friends. She is fair and reliable. I have never been in her office when someone was upset with her and I have been in her office a lot.

January 21st, 2016

Excellent doctor, lovely environment, respectful, knowledgeable, and caring.

December 15th, 2015

Very Caring

Love Dr Khan and the staff they are so friendly. Dr Khan, she is the best doctor, Very caring, every woman should have a Dr Khan in their life.

November 30th, 2015

Extremely Happy, Highly Recommended

I am extremely happy with Dr.Khan and all the other staff/nurses in her office. They always take the time to answer all of my questions and are extremely helpful. I have never left the office feeling dissatisfied. I always recommend Dr.Khan's practice to all my friends.

November 26th, 2015

Truly Caring and Connecting

Dr. Khan is the first female gyn doctor I've ever been to and is also the best doctor I have ever had. She connects with her patients and truly cares about them. I wish she could be my primary doctor. Her staff also follows suit with their helpfulness. Thank you for asking my opinion.

November 17th, 2015

Very Good and Positive Experience

Very good experience. Highly positive. I was very pleased with Dr. Khan, the office and her staff. I liked her demeanor, her dry wit and her abilities. She is a great doctor.

November 13th, 2015

Very Professional and Attentive

The staff is very professional and attentive to my needs and concerns. They make the exam as comfortable as possible and strive for 100% patient satisfaction.

November 10th, 2015

WONDERFUL, CARING, PROFESSIONAL DOCTOR

Dr. Khan is an amazing doctor! And her staff are fabulous. Dr. Khan is so caring, considerate and patient. She listens and genuinely wants to help you. She is a knowledgeable professional. I drive more than an hour each way to see her - and would not consider changing to someone else who is closer to my new home. It is worth the drive to be treated so caringly and with such professionalism. The staff is equally as caring and efficiently perform their duties with a calming and friendly demeanor. Dr. Khan is WORTH THE WAIT, THE DRIVE AND I TRUST HER 100%.