inactive

Yasmin B Khan MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.9

August 18th, 2016
Extremely unprofessional doctor. Dr. Khan is very unethical in appointment scheduling.You are going to wait for 2 hours for an appointment. Don't listen to the friends of this doctor reviewing her and automatically giving her 5 stars. BIG TROUBLE - not a doctor. Look for the other doctor.

July 11th, 2016
Excellent Dr. Khan

April 4th, 2016
Ms
Dr Khan is very kind, she is great listener and makes sure that you share any and all issues that you may be concern with. I have been a patient at this office for over 12 years and have never had a negative experience.

March 18th, 2016
Dr. Khan is the best..
Dr. Khan is the best Dr. I have ever been to. She listens to me and considers my needs as an individual. I would highly recommend her to all my friends. She is fair and reliable. I have never been in her office when someone was upset with her and I have been in her office a lot.

January 20th, 2016
Excellent doctor, lovely environment, respectful, knowledgeable, and caring.

December 15th, 2015
Very Caring
Love Dr Khan and the staff they are so friendly. Dr Khan, she is the best doctor, Very caring, every woman should have a Dr Khan in their life.

November 30th, 2015
Extremely Happy, Highly Recommended
I am extremely happy with Dr.Khan and all the other staff/nurses in her office. They always take the time to answer all of my questions and are extremely helpful. I have never left the office feeling dissatisfied. I always recommend Dr.Khan's practice to all my friends.

November 25th, 2015
Truly Caring and Connecting
Dr. Khan is the first female gyn doctor I've ever been to and is also the best doctor I have ever had. She connects with her patients and truly cares about them. I wish she could be my primary doctor. Her staff also follows suit with their helpfulness. Thank you for asking my opinion.

November 17th, 2015
Very Good and Positive Experience
Very good experience. Highly positive. I was very pleased with Dr. Khan, the office and her staff. I liked her demeanor, her dry wit and her abilities. She is a great doctor.

November 13th, 2015
Very Professional and Attentive
The staff is very professional and attentive to my needs and concerns. They make the exam as comfortable as possible and strive for 100% patient satisfaction.

November 10th, 2015
WONDERFUL, CARING, PROFESSIONAL DOCTOR
Dr. Khan is an amazing doctor! And her staff are fabulous. Dr. Khan is so caring, considerate and patient. She listens and genuinely wants to help you. She is a knowledgeable professional. I drive more than an hour each way to see her - and would not consider changing to someone else who is closer to my new home. It is worth the drive to be treated so caringly and with such professionalism. The staff is equally as caring and efficiently perform their duties with a calming and friendly demeanor. Dr. Khan is WORTH THE WAIT, THE DRIVE AND I TRUST HER 100%.

November 2nd, 2015
Very Kind and Extremely Helpful
Excellent!! Your staff always takes great care of me. They are very kind and extremely helpful. I always feel safe and well taken care of. Thank you very much!!