A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Yasmin Bhasin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Yasmin Bhasin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bhasin
Specialties & Research
Dr. Yasmin Bhasin, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- She has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Primary Headache Disorders
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bhasin graduated from Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Bhasin has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Hospital
- Vassar Brothers Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Yasmin Bhasin MD is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Yasmin Bhasin practice?
- Dr. Yasmin Bhasin has 2 office locations.
Dr. Yasmin Bhasin practices Allergy & Immunology near Ramsey, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Middletown, NY.
See Ramsey Allergists.