Learn more about Dr. Yasmin Collazo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Yasmin Collazo is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Collazo
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Collazo Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Yasmin Collazo, MD is board certified in Geriatric Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Collazo graduated from Universidad Central Del Este (Uce), San Pedro De Macoris. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Collazo has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Mt Sinai Hospital
- Queens Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Yasmin Marie Collazo MD is a female Geriatic Psychiatrist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Yasmin M. Collazo practice?
- Dr. Yasmin Collazo has 1 office location.
Dr. Yasmin Collazo practices Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry near New York, NY.
See New York Psychiatrists.