Learn more about Dr. Yasmin Collazo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Yasmin Collazo is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Collazo
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Collazo Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Yasmin Collazo, MD is board certified in Geriatric Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Collazo graduated from Universidad Central Del Este (Uce), San Pedro De Macoris. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Collazo has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Mt Sinai Hospital
- Queens Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Yasmin Marie Collazo MD is a female Geriatic Psychiatrist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Yasmin M. Collazo practice?
- Dr. Yasmin Collazo has 1 office location.
Dr. Yasmin Collazo practices Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry near New York, NY.
See New York Psychiatrists.