A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Yasmin Collazo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Yasmin Collazo is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Yasmin Collazo, MD is board certified in Geriatric Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Collazo graduated from Universidad Central Del Este (Uce), San Pedro De Macoris.
Dr. Collazo has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Mt Sinai Hospital
- Queens Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Yasmin Marie Collazo MD is a female Geriatic Psychiatrist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Yasmin M. Collazo practice?
- Dr. Yasmin Collazo has 1 office location.
Dr. Yasmin Collazo practices Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry near New York, NY.
See New York Psychiatrists.