A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Yasmin Dhar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Yasmin Dhar, Orthopaedic Surgeon/Sports Medicine is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dhar
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Dhar Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 12 areas:
- ACL Reconstruction or Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction (Bone-Patellar Tendon-Bone Graft)
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Cartilage Diseases
- Chondromalacia Patellae
- Knee Injuries
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Kneecap Dislocation (Patellar Dislocation)
- Rotator Cuff Problem (Shoulder Impingement Syndrome)
- Shoulder Dislocation
- Shoulder Pain
- Sports Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Dhar graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. She has 5 awards.
Dr. Dhar has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore New Rochelle Hospital
- Westchester Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Yasmin Dhar MD is a female Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 8 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Yasmin Dhar practice?
- Dr. Yasmin Dhar has 3 office locations.
Dr. Yasmin Dhar practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Harrison, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New Rochelle, NY and Mount Vernon, NY.