Learn more about Dr. Yasmin Dhar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Yasmin Dhar, Orthopaedic Surgeon/Sports Medicine is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dhar
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Dhar Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 12 areas:
- ACL Reconstruction or Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction (Bone-Patellar Tendon-Bone Graft)
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Cartilage Diseases
- Chondromalacia Patellae
- Knee Injuries
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Kneecap Dislocation (Patellar Dislocation)
- Rotator Cuff Problem (Shoulder Impingement Syndrome)
- Shoulder Dislocation
- Shoulder Pain
- Sports Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Dhar graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. She has 5 awards.
Dr. Dhar has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore New Rochelle Hospital
- Westchester Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Yasmin Dhar MD is a female Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 8 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Yasmin Dhar practice?
- Dr. Yasmin Dhar has 3 office locations.
Dr. Yasmin Dhar practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Harrison, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New Rochelle, NY and Mount Vernon, NY.