A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Yasmin Dhar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Yasmin Dhar, Orthopaedic Surgeon/Sports Medicine is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 16 areas:
- ACL Reconstruction or Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction Bone-Patellar Tendon-Bone Graft
- Arthroscopic Sugery
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Fracture care
- Hip arthroscopy
- Injury Prevention
- Knee Problems and Injuries
- Multiligamentous knee injuries
- Rotator Cuff Problem Shoulder Impingement Syndrome
- Rotator Cuff Tears
- Shoulder Problems and Injuries
- Shoulder Replacement
- Shoulder dislocation
- Shoulder labrum tear
- Women`s Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Dhar graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Dhar has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Sound Shore Medical Center
- Westchester Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Dhar accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Hudson Health Plan - 3 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- Healthfirst - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Yasmin Dhar practice?
Dr. Yasmin Dhar practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Harrison, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New Rochelle, NY.
See Harrison Sports Medicine Doctors.