A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Yasmin Engineer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Yasmin Engineer is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Yasmin Engineer, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Hot Flashes
- Male Circumcision
- Preventive Medicine
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
- Uterine Cervical Dysplasia
Education & Awards
Dr. Engineer graduated from Topiwala National Medical College, Mumbai.
Dr. Engineer has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Sugar Land Hospital
- Methodist Diagnostic Center Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Yasmin R Engineer MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Yasmin R. Engineer practice?
- Dr. Yasmin Engineer has 2 office locations.
Dr. Yasmin Engineer practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Sugar Land, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Katy, TX.
See Sugar Land Obstetricians & Gynecologists.