A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Yasmin Metz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Yasmin Metz is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Yasmin Metz, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Metz graduated from Brown University, Providence.
Dr. Metz has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
- Rusk Institute of Rehabilitation Medicine
- Tisch Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Yasmin Metz MD is a female Internist, has 5 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Yasmin Metz practice?
- Dr. Yasmin Metz has 1 office location.
Dr. Yasmin Metz practices Internal Medicine near New York, NY.
See New York Internists.