A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Yasmin Pirzada:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pirzada
Shingles Patient Education Patient education guide to shingles or herpes zoster, more commonly known as chickenpox which is a painful rash condition.Before Visiting Dr. Pirzada Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Pirzada graduated from Government Medical College, Jammu & Kashmir, Jammu Kashmir.
Dr. Pirzada has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Yasmin Drabu Pirzada MD is a female Infectious Disease Specialist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Yasmin D. Pirzada practice?
- Dr. Yasmin Pirzada has 1 office location.
Dr. Yasmin Pirzada practices Infectious Disease near Plymouth, MI.
See Plymouth Infectious Disease Doctors.