A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Yasmin Qasim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Yasmin Qasim, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Qasim graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi.
Dr. Qasim has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente Downey Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Yasmin Feroz Qasim MD is a female Pathologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Yasmin F. Qasim practice?
- Dr. Yasmin Qasim has 2 office locations.
Dr. Yasmin Qasim practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology near Downey, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Bellflower, CA.
See Downey Pathologists.