A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Yasmin Tejani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Yasmin Tejani is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
Education & Awards
Dr. Tejani graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Tejani has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Lake Pointe Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Yasmin Pyarali Tejani DO is a female Pediatrician, has 14 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Yasmin P. Tejani practice?
- Dr. Yasmin Tejani has 1 office location.
Dr. Yasmin Tejani practices Pediatrics near Mesquite, TX.
See Mesquite Pediatricians.