Dr. Yasmin Yusuf-Safavi MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

1.3

February 19th, 2013
Horrible!
The medical exam was a joke, she kept making mistakes on my migration form, and when I tried to have her correct them for the 3rd time, got upset and threaten me with carging me 25 dollars if I came back! I had to wait at their office for 2 hours for them to give me my form, which still has a mistake. They charge 35 dollars less than the other doctors, but is not worth it, the service is horrible. Avoid!

July 24th, 2012
horrible experience
I have never been so rudely treated before. The office staff can't understand English and is a total liar. He promised to send me a test result everyday for a week and became super rude by hang up my call for no reason. He also told me to email him the request but never bothered to reply or respond. It is very confusing why he would do so because it does not do him any benefits. Meanwhile, the doctor did not respond as well, which is very disappointing. When trying to get business, they will treat you well and promise the lowest cost (which is not true as well), and after you pay, they act super unprofessional to the degree that is unbelievable. Don't try this business, it may not end up well.....