by Lily on Apr 22nd, 2015

Wonderful staff and amazing doctor. Very professional and knowledgeable. Very caring and compassionate. I am supper happy to have her as my doctor. Great experience

Great Doc show details Great Doc
by Meg on Apr 20th, 2015

She is an angle coming to my daughter's rescue. Lucky to have her as our family's OBGYN doc. May God Bless her.

Apr 10th, 2015

I have been seeing Dr. Ephrem for many years now and she is a wonderful person and doctor! I don't understand why anyone would write a negative review about her. She is not "money-hungry" whatsoever and she is always looking out for her patients and choosing the most appropriate therapies for them! She takes the conservative route, meaning, if you don't need a C-section or some hefty procedure, she will not recommend it! It is truly a pleasure to have Dr. Ephrem as my doctor and I highly recommend her to all!

Apr 2nd, 2015

I have been seeing Dr. Ephrem for the past few years now and she is a great doctor. She truly cares about her patients and wants to offer them the best care she possibly can. Also, she does not push pharmaceutical drugs on her patients unlike many other doctors. I am thankful to have found her and I highly recommend her!

by carmen on Apr 2nd, 2015

wonderful Doctor very detailed and knows what shes doing. Great with patients and staff would recommend her to anyone

Amazing Doctor show details Amazing Doctor
by Jackie P. on Mar 25th, 2015

This was my fist pregnancy and I couldn't imagine a better doctor to help me through the process. From the beginning I wanted a c-section because I was petrified of vaginal delivery and what could happen to me. But from the beginning to the end, Dr. Ephrem took so much care and time in each of our visits and assured me that as long as things are normal that there is no need for a c-section. As she advised, I had a vaginal delivery of a beautiful 8lb 3 oz baby girl with out any complications. She treated me like family. there is no doubt my friends and I will be under her care for a long long time. And after reading the last review, it blows my mind that because someone is reluctant to pay their bill you would go online and write a nasty review. Meet dr. Ephrem and you will see what I'm talking about.

Mar 6th, 2015

Bad experience pregnant with my first child!! I was referred by a friend at that time. Staff is very unprofessional and definitely not pleasant. If you dont have your copay the doctor will not see you unfortunately . I felt as if the doctor was more worried about what she was getting payed then the patient care. By the time I was almost 8 months the doctor put so much fear about having my child vaginally stating that he was almost 9-10 pds and that I wouldn't be able to have him normal. So of course I was scared and never wanted to put my child's life in danger so I chose to have a c-section and my child was born 7.7oz!!! Terrible!! she would much prefer to perform c-section on all her patients rather then giving them a chance. Not everyone wants to go through that experience! I would never refer her as a doctor. In conclusion, very money hungry!

Mar 3rd, 2015

simply the best

by Delia Pomales on Feb 25th, 2015

The Doctor and the staff are amazing.

The best concerned and caring doctor!!! show details The best concerned and caring doctor!!!
by Angie D on Feb 17th, 2015

I went to Dr. Ephrem after giving birth to my daughter in Florida for a follow-up regarding contraceptives. She is very kind, pleasant, and listens to any worries you might have She gives you great suggestions. She saved my life by detecting I had hypothyroidism and call me right away to her office and told me to go immediately to a specialist to get treated. Indeed she is an angel and cares for her patients. Thank you so much!!!!!

by Sherry on Jan 26th, 2015

Wonderful doctor and made me feel at ease the entire time

Dec 15th, 2014

Everyone in the office is very nice an the dr's make you feel very comfortable

Excellent Doctor show details Excellent Doctor
by Veroluz on Feb 6th, 2014

My first visit was to her location in Paramus, even I already had an appt. I had to wait like 30 min. to get into her office. The staff was very nice, they speak English and Spanish very well, they also helped me to get an apt for tests somewhere else. Right now they have everything digitized, they use tablets for registration and records of the patient, including medical history, you don't need papers anymore. Dr. Ephrem is great, she is kind, speaks at least 3 languagues: English, Spanish, French. This was my first time with her and she wanted to make sure everything was ok, so she recommended all types of tests for a safe pregnancy. She is very thorough, dedicated and she takes time to listen and talk to her patients. For that reason she has many patients. Of course she will ask you if you are looking to get pregnant according to your age, cause there is the fertile period for women. Despite I had to wait to see her, it was worth it! I rather to wait for a very good doctor than getting one faster not as good. I am very demanding and i really recommend this doctor.

Great experience show details Great experience
by Leila on Dec 23rd, 2013

I love the ambience in her office. I have been her patient for 5 years and found her extremely knowledgable, caring and professional.

Dr. Ephrem show details Dr. Ephrem
by H. Fama on Oct 29th, 2013

Dr. Ephrem is a wonderful and caring doctor. She takes time to listen to me and makes me feel very comfortable and I never feel rushed to leave the office. Her staff is very sweet and accomadating. When I call into the office, I receive an immediate call back from them and I always receive an appointment reminder the day before my appointment. I highly recommend her to any woman.

Just the Perfect Doctor show details Just the Perfect Doctor
by EJ on Jul 13th, 2013

I have nothing but good to say about her practice. I am in medical field myself. My condition required knowledge, experience and personal attention; all of which was provided by her. My husband and I are very grateful having her as a doctor.

I love Dr. Ephrem!! show details I love Dr. Ephrem!!
Jun 13th, 2013

I absolutely love Dr. Ephrem. Going through my first pregnancy with her as my doctor was a wonderful experience and I'm actually sad that I won't be seeing her so much anymore. She always made me feel like I was her only patient and always encouraged me to call her at any time with questions or concerns. She has a very sweet personality, is a very knowledgeable doctor, and has great instincts. Toward the end of my pregnancy, I started having complications and I never hesitated to put my full trust in Drs. Ephrem and Darvish. I honestly don't know if my baby would be here today if it weren't for their care and attention and for that, I'm so thankful. Rarely do you find doctors who care as much for their patients as these two doctors. In fact, both of them came to the hospital on a holiday to deliver my daughter when it was determined that I needed an emergency c-section and as soon as I saw them, I was able to relax and knew everything would be ok. As for the office staff, I'm wondering if the negative comments were for previous employees because the ladies they have working for them now have always been polite and professional through all of my appointments (I've been seeing Dr. Ephrem for about a year).

Great doctor! show details Great doctor!
Dec 3rd, 2012

Dr. Emphrem has been taking carr of me for about 3 years or so, she is very professional, listens to whatever you need to ask her, and has a very nice personality. There are times when you do feel she is in a rush, but with all the patients she and her husband sees in a day, its understandable. I really would rather have a doctor that has lots of patients because you know that she knows what she is doing. It's really easy to get an appointment, and sometimes there is a longer wait than usual, but if you get there a few minutes before your scheduled appointment time, you normally get seen by the time your appointment is scheduled.

Great doctor! show details Great doctor!
Dec 1st, 2012

Dr. Ephrem & Dr. Darvish are awesome! show details Dr. Ephrem & Dr. Darvish are awesome!
Oct 3rd, 2011

They helped me deliver my youngest and I had the best experience...they are by far the best doctors I have ever had.

The best Doctor show details The best Doctor
Oct 11th, 2009

You would never find a doctor like her.

Office staff is very unprofessional show details Office staff is very unprofessional
Sep 21st, 2009

Office staff is very unprofessional. It is imposible to get something mailed to you or follow up on any issue/question. Everytime I called I got different person who explained me different process I need to follow.