Dr. Yasmina Ephrem MD Patient Reviews

• Bad

April 22nd, 2016
excellent experience

March 21st, 2016
I Love Dr Ephrem, She is very caring and gentle and kind.

March 4th, 2016
Great Doc!
It is very difficult to find a gyn that you can feel comfortable with and i am so luck that my primary care doc recommended dr ephrem to me. She is very friendly and understanding. She listened to my problems and concerns and found solutions. I really like her and i do recommend her to everyone out there.

February 26th, 2016
Traumatized by the experience with this doctor
I would warn any first-time moms (just finding out you're pregnant) to choose Dr. Ephrem as your OBGYN. I choose her and REGRET it. I found out I was pregnant and needed a new doctor in my area. My first appointment was fine. Second appointment, my husband and I went to hear the heartbeat. Unfortunately, during the ultrasound, the technician (NOT Dr. Ephrem) told us flatly "there's not heartbeat." Then, we had to wait in the waiting area with moms and their babies. I was crying. Finally, we went to an exam room where we waiting A LONG TIME for another doctor to come in and explain what had happened. As we left, I saw Dr. Ephrem in the office so I am not sure why SHE couldn't talk to us. She was my doctor. Follow-up appointment, I told her how we felt at our last appointment. She blamed the technician. Then, she proceeded to tell me that another of her patient's lost twins at 24 weeks. YES! She was talking to me about another patient. Was she trying to make my loss seem less important compared to someone else's horrible loss? I chose to get a D&C since nothing was happening. The day of the procedure my husband and mother-in-law came for support. Dr. Ephrem came to my bedside and said, "Oh, look at everyone here. It's just a routine procedure." Like it was unnecessary for my loves ones to be there to support me? And maybe it was a routine procedure for her, but this was FAR from routine for me. I am still SHOCKED by the positive reviews I read about her. I have been traumatized and hurt that this was my first experience with being pregnant. This was my experience. This is my WARNING.

February 17th, 2016
You need Dr. Ephrem and her Co-Doctor
Kind. A great listener. Does not rush. Can finish your sentences. 11 years. 4 babies. Not much left to say. Her and her (husband) work together with every patient. Even though I would only see one on a particular visit, the other always knew about it. They are professional and courteous. I can't say enough!!!!!

January 30th, 2016
Moved to the area 4 years ago. changed 3 Doctors. my primary doctor refered me to Dr Ephrem, stated she was her patietnt too. After the first visit I realized what a good doctor she is. My daughter is now seeing her. I would recommend her 100%.

December 4th, 2015
Dr. Yasmina and her husband, Dr. Darvish, are excellent OBs. They delivered my son last year and I am about to have my second son in January.

April 22nd, 2015
Wonderful staff and amazing doctor. Very professional and knowledgeable. Very caring and compassionate. I am supper happy to have her as my doctor. Great experience

April 20th, 2015
Great Doc
She is an angle coming to my daughter's rescue. Lucky to have her as our family's OBGYN doc. May God Bless her.

April 11th, 2015
I have been seeing Dr. Ephrem for many years now and she is a wonderful person and doctor! I don't understand why anyone would write a negative review about her. She is not "money-hungry" whatsoever and she is always looking out for her patients and choosing the most appropriate therapies for them! She takes the conservative route, meaning, if you don't need a C-section or some hefty procedure, she will not recommend it! It is truly a pleasure to have Dr. Ephrem as my doctor and I highly recommend her to all!

April 2nd, 2015
I have been seeing Dr. Ephrem for the past few years now and she is a great doctor. She truly cares about her patients and wants to offer them the best care she possibly can. Also, she does not push pharmaceutical drugs on her patients unlike many other doctors. I am thankful to have found her and I highly recommend her!

April 2nd, 2015
wonderful Doctor very detailed and knows what shes doing. Great with patients and staff would recommend her to anyone