Obstetrician & Gynecologist

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

|  show details
Dec 15th, 2014

Everyone in the office is very nice an the dr's make you feel very comfortable

|  Excellent Doctor  |  show details
by Veroluz on Feb 6th, 2014

My first visit was to her location in Paramus, even I already had an appt. I had to wait like 30 min. to get into her office. The staff was very nice, they speak English and Spanish very well, they also helped me to get an apt for tests somewhere else. Right now they have everything digitized, they use tablets for registration and records of the patient, including medical history, you don't need papers anymore. Dr. Ephrem is great, she is kind, speaks at least 3 languagues: English, Spanish, French. This was my first time with her and she wanted to make sure everything was ok, so she recommended all types of tests for a safe pregnancy. She is very thorough, dedicated and she takes time to listen and talk to her patients. For that reason she has many patients. Of course she will ask you if you are looking to get pregnant according to your age, cause there is the fertile period for women. Despite I had to wait to see her, it was worth it! I rather to wait for a very good doctor than getting one faster not as good. I am very demanding and i really recommend this doctor.

|  Great experience  |  show details
by Leila on Dec 23rd, 2013

I love the ambience in her office. I have been her patient for 5 years and found her extremely knowledgable, caring and professional.

|  Dr. Ephrem  |  show details
by H. Fama on Oct 29th, 2013

Dr. Ephrem is a wonderful and caring doctor. She takes time to listen to me and makes me feel very comfortable and I never feel rushed to leave the office. Her staff is very sweet and accomadating. When I call into the office, I receive an immediate call back from them and I always receive an appointment reminder the day before my appointment. I highly recommend her to any woman.

|  Just the Perfect Doctor  |  show details
by EJ on Jul 13th, 2013

I have nothing but good to say about her practice. I am in medical field myself. My condition required knowledge, experience and personal attention; all of which was provided by her. My husband and I are very grateful having her as a doctor.

|  I love Dr. Ephrem!!  |  show details
Jun 13th, 2013

I absolutely love Dr. Ephrem. Going through my first pregnancy with her as my doctor was a wonderful experience and I'm actually sad that I won't be seeing her so much anymore. She always made me feel like I was her only patient and always encouraged me to call her at any time with questions or concerns. She has a very sweet personality, is a very knowledgeable doctor, and has great instincts. Toward the end of my pregnancy, I started having complications and I never hesitated to put my full trust in Drs. Ephrem and Darvish. I honestly don't know if my baby would be here today if it weren't for their care and attention and for that, I'm so thankful. Rarely do you find doctors who care as much for their patients as these two doctors. In fact, both of them came to the hospital on a holiday to deliver my daughter when it was determined that I needed an emergency c-section and as soon as I saw them, I was able to relax and knew everything would be ok. As for the office staff, I'm wondering if the negative comments were for previous employees because the ladies they have working for them now have always been polite and professional through all of my appointments (I've been seeing Dr. Ephrem for about a year).

|  Find a different doctor  |  show details
Mar 27th, 2013

She handled my miscarriage terribly - both physically and emotionally. On multiple visits she walked into the room asking if I was pregnant or how far a long I was - terribly insensitive. She also didn't follow the miscarriage properly and brushed off my complaints of pain and bleeding as normal which resulted in an incomplete miscarriage that ended up having stayed in my body for months - unknown to me or her. Which could have led to serious infection (thankfully only mild for me) and could have been completely avoided with a little listening, blood work or ultrasound. I'd suggest finding someone else that will take care of you properly.

|  Great doctor!  |  show details
Dec 3rd, 2012

Dr. Emphrem has been taking carr of me for about 3 years or so, she is very professional, listens to whatever you need to ask her, and has a very nice personality. There are times when you do feel she is in a rush, but with all the patients she and her husband sees in a day, its understandable. I really would rather have a doctor that has lots of patients because you know that she knows what she is doing. It's really easy to get an appointment, and sometimes there is a longer wait than usual, but if you get there a few minutes before your scheduled appointment time, you normally get seen by the time your appointment is scheduled.

|  Great doctor!  |  show details
Dec 1st, 2012

|  Dr. Ephrem & Dr. Darvish are awesome!  |  show details
Oct 3rd, 2011

They helped me deliver my youngest and I had the best experience...they are by far the best doctors I have ever had.

|  The best Doctor  |  show details
Oct 11th, 2009

You would never find a doctor like her.

|  Office staff is very unprofessional  |  show details
Sep 21st, 2009

Office staff is very unprofessional. It is imposible to get something mailed to you or follow up on any issue/question. Everytime I called I got different person who explained me different process I need to follow.