A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Yasodara Udayamurthy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Yasodara Udayamurthy is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Yasodara Udayamurthy, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Udayamurthy graduated from Thanjavur Medical College. She has 7 awards.
Dr. Udayamurthy has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Episcopal Hospital
- Texas Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Yasodara B Udayamurthy MD is a female Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Yasodara B. Udayamurthy practice?
- Dr. Yasodara Udayamurthy has 3 office locations.
Dr. Yasodara Udayamurthy practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Houston, TX.
See Houston Internists and Houston Geriatric Doctors.