A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Yasodha Natkunam:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Yasodha Natkunam, MD, PHD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Immune System Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Natkunam graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai.
Dr. Natkunam has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Lucile Salter Packard Children's Hospital @ Stanford
- Stanford Med Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Yasodha Natkunam MD and PHD is a female Pathologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Pathology and Anatomic Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Yasodha Natkunam practice?
- Dr. Yasodha Natkunam has 1 office location.
Dr. Yasodha Natkunam practices Pathology and Anatomic Pathology near Stanford, CA.
See Stanford Pathologists.