A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Yassar Ahmed:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Yassar Ahmed, Internal Medicine, Infectious Disease is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Yassar Ahmed, MD is board certified in Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
- Infectious Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Ahmed has 1 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Episcopal Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Yassar I Ahmed MD is a male Infectious Disease Specialist and practices in Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Yassar I. Ahmed practice?
- Dr. Yassar Ahmed has 2 office locations.
Dr. Yassar Ahmed practices Infectious Disease near Houston, TX.
See Houston Infectious Disease Doctors.