A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Yasser Al-Baghdadi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Yasser Al-Baghdadi, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Anesthesiology - Critical Care Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Al-Baghdadi graduated from University Of Baghdad.
Dr. Al-Baghdadi has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Hartford Hospital
- Vassar Brothers Medical Center
- Institute of Living Hartford Hospital's Mental Health Network
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Yasser A Al-Baghdadi MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Critical Care Medicine, and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Yasser A. Al-Baghdadi practice?
- Dr. Yasser Al-Baghdadi has 3 office locations.
Dr. Yasser Al-Baghdadi practices Anesthesiology, Critical Care Medicine, and Critical Care Medicine near Hartford, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Farmington, CT and Saint Louis, MO.
See Hartford Anesthesiologists and Hartford Critical Care Practitioners.