Learn more about Dr. Yasser Al-Khatib:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Yasser Al-Khatib is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Yasser Al-Khatib, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Al-Khatib graduated from University Of Aleppo. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Al-Khatib has 21 hospital affiliations:
- Southwest General Health Center
- Firelands Reg Med Ctr-Main Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Al-Khatib accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 2 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Buckeye Community Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- CareSource - 2 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Yasser Al-Khatib practice?
Dr. Yasser Al-Khatib practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Cardiology, Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism, and Cardiology near Cleveland, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Westlake, OH and Medina, OH.
See Cleveland Pediatricians, Cleveland Pediatric Specialists, Cleveland Endocrinologists, and Cleveland Cardiologists.