A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Yasser Al-Khatib:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Yasser Al-Khatib is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Yasser Al-Khatib, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Al-Khatib graduated from University Of Aleppo.
Dr. Al-Khatib has 21 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospitals of Cleveland
- Firelands Reg Med Ctr-Main Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Yasser Al-Khatib MD is a male Pediatrician, has 29 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Yasser Al-Khatib practice?
- Dr. Yasser Al-Khatib has 4 office locations.
Dr. Yasser Al-Khatib practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology near Cleveland, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Westlake, OH and Medina, OH.
See Cleveland Pediatricians and Cleveland Cardiologists.