Learn more about Dr. Yasser Al-Khatib:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Yasser Al-Khatib is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Al-Khatib
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Al-Khatib Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Yasser Al-Khatib, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Al-Khatib graduated from University Of Aleppo. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Al-Khatib has 21 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospitals of Cleveland
- Firelands Reg Med Ctr-Main Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Yasser Al-Khatib MD is a male Pediatrician, has 29 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Yasser Al-Khatib practice?
- Dr. Yasser Al-Khatib has 2 office locations.
Dr. Yasser Al-Khatib practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology near Grand Rapids, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Cleveland, OH.
See Grand Rapids Pediatricians and Grand Rapids Cardiologists.