A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Yasser Awaad:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Yasser Awaad is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Yasser Awaad, MD is board certified in Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Brain Injuries
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Muscle Spasticity
- Spinal Cord Diseases
- Spinal Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Awaad graduated from Al-Azhar University, Cairo.
Dr. Awaad has 10 hospital affiliations:
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
- Oakwood Heritage Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Yasser Mahmoud Awaad MD is a male Pediatric / Adolescent Neurologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Yasser M. Awaad practice?
- Dr. Yasser Awaad has 4 office locations.
Dr. Yasser Awaad practices Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology near Farmington Hills, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Lake Orion, MI and Dearborn, MI.